How to Hire a Wedding Tipi: Everything You Need to Know
If you're considering hiring a wedding tipi, you're in for a treat! Wedding tipis are becoming more and more popular, and for good reason - they're awesome! In this blog post, we'll tell you everything you need to know about hiring a wedding tipi. We'll discuss the different types of wedding tipis available, as well as the benefits of having one at your wedding. Keep reading to learn more!
What is a wedding tipi and what are its benefits over other types of wedding venues?
A wedding tipi is a type of tent that is becoming more and more popular for weddings. Tipi wedding venues have a lot of benefits over other types of wedding venues, including:
- They're unique - Wedding tipis are not something you see at every wedding, so they provide a unique and memorable experience for your guests.
- They're cozy - Wedding tipis are often made from warm materials like canvas or wool, which makes them very cozy and inviting. They can also be decorated with lots of pillows, blankets, and rugs to make them even more comfortable.
- They're versatile - Wedding tipis can be set up in all sorts of different locations, from open fields to woods to mountain tops. This makes them a great option for couples who want to get married in a unique location.
- They're affordable - Wedding tipis are often much more affordable than other types of wedding venues, such as banquet halls or hotels.
So if you're looking for a unique, cozy, and affordable venue for your wedding, a wedding tipi is definitely the way to go! Contact us today to learn more about our wedding tipis and how we can help make your dream wedding come true.
Types of Wedding Tipis Available
There are three main types of wedding tipis available: frame tents, peg & pole tents, and yurts. Frame tents are the most popular type of wedding tipi, followed by peg & pole tents. Yurts are becoming more and more popular, but they tend to be a bit more expensive than the other types of wedding tipis.
Frame tents are made from metal frames that hold up the canvas or fabric walls of the tent. They're very sturdy and can withstand wind and rain very well. Frame tents come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, so you can find one that will fit your needs perfectly.
Peg & pole tents
Peg & pole tents are made from poles that are inserted into the ground and then attached to a canopy or roofing material. Peg & pole tents are less expensive than frame tents, but they don't withstand wind or rain as well. They're best suited for outdoor weddings where there is little chance of bad weather.
Yurts are made from wooden frames that are covered with canvas or fabric. They have a very cozy and intimate feel, and are perfect for small weddings. Yurts can be more expensive than other types of wedding tipis, but they're well worth the investment!
How much does a wedding tipi cost to hire, and how do you go about finding one that's right for you?
Wedding tipis cost anywhere from $500 to $2000 to hire, depending on the size and type of wedding tipi you choose. There are a lot of different Wedding Tipi Hire companies out there, so it's important to do your research before choosing one. Make sure to read reviews online and ask for referrals from friends and family members.
What kind of things should you consider when choosing a wedding tipi provider?
When choosing a wedding tipi provider, you should consider the following things:
- The size of the wedding tipi - Make sure to choose a provider who has a wedding tipi that is large enough to accommodate your guest list.
- The location of the wedding tipi - Wedding Tipi Hire companies can set up their tents in all sorts of different locations, so make sure to choose one that is compatible with your wedding venue.
- The type of Wedding Tipi Hire company - There are a lot of different Wedding Tipi Hire companies out there, so make sure to choose one that is reputable and has good reviews.
How do you put up and take down a wedding tipi, and what happens if it rains on your big day?
Putting up and taking down a wedding tipi is usually a job for the Wedding Tipi Hire company. Most companies will provide an installation crew to help put up the tent, and they will also be responsible for taking it down afterwards. Wedding tipis can withstand wind and rain fairly well, but if there is a chance of bad weather on your big day, make sure to ask the Wedding Tipi Hire company about their cancellation policy.
So, if you're looking for a unique and affordable wedding venue, a wedding tipi is the way to go!